(what I love to talk about and what you may need to hear)
Make it Matter! Simple Strategies to Increase Productivity
Our world is better connected than ever before, but is it better? With computers, tablets, smartphones and wearable tech, information is never more than a few clicks away. Decision fatigue and information overload are everywhere and affect us all because of 24/7 connectivity. The ability for anyone to reach us and make requests at anytime leads to overwhelm, exhaustion and makes it hard to know which tasks to do first. It’s time to apply fresh planning techniques and take control!
Learn the framework for getting more done
Implement new planning strategies.
Discover a technique that will move the needle for you
Identify your procrastination style
Parent like a Leader.
There is a HUGE GAP between how we show up in our family in contrast to our behavior in the workplace. We see our role within the family to be nurturing, compassionate and supportive. When we show up in our career, we bring our focus, commitment and vision into play. Our value and our families value is enhanced when we recognize if we focus on family business…home life can be more successful.
- Learn 3 key areas to begin applying best practices from innovative business leaders, now
- Attendees will learn the single most import tool for getting “buy-in”
- Identify where you can create a balance of freedom and discipline
Workshop: Make it Matter!
Does your “To Do” list rules your life? Are you finding yourself exhausted and unfulfilled at the end of the day, week, month…or longer?! You were born for MORE. Your purpose is getting lost in the busy-ness of life. Let’s create an outline for“BE-ing” rather than DO-ing. Now is your time—Make it Matter!
- Get real about what you really want
- Examine the areas that make up your WHOLE life
- Align goals with your personal values
- Learn techniques for saying, YES...less and keep your friends
- Create a plan for productivity
Tell me about you and your event